This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I weighed in today and only had a very small loss but after having such a big week last week, and feeling a little bloated, I was expecting a low week and that's OK. What matters is the overall picture and the scale is still going down!

Today's my first Mother's Day and I couldn't be happier. Well, maybe with a good night's sleep once in a while but it's all part of being a parent!

Matthew gave me a beautiful bouquet of roses and daisies and a sweet card, with Daddy's help. I hope all the moms out there are having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment