This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Yum!

I made this tonight for dessert and couldn't wait to share it with you because it was so darn good! I highly recommend you make this as a dessert for your family- they won't know that it's good for you, too!

Flex Meals (Dessert):



Pumpkin Cheesecake:

1 large graham cracker, crushed into crumbs
2 oz fat free cream cheese
3 tbsp light ricotta cheese
1 tbsp Greek yogurt
2 1/2 tbsp Splenda
1 1/2 tbsp Egg Beaters
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

1/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice

Crush the graham cracker into crumbs and put them in a sprayed baking dish (I like to use a silicone loaf pan). Mix all the ingredients in the first category together and pour half of the batter into the baking dish. Add the pumpkin and spice to the remaining batter and mix well. Pour the pumpkin batter on top of the vanilla. Place baking dish in a water bath and bake at 325 degrees for 40 minutes, then turn off the oven and leave it for a further ten minutes. Chill in the refrigerator for at least half an hour before serving with a puff of whipped cream.

This recipe is definitely a keeper- it not only looks really pretty but it tastes awesome, too!

11 comments:

  1. Pumpkin desserts rock!! Thanks for linking up on my blog. Would LOVE it if you'd link back when you get the chance. I have a cute little button that's really easy to use.
    Good luck with your quest to become healthier!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta try it out:) Thanks for sharing! I am now following you thanks to Tuesday Train and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    Oh and don't forget to stop by today because we continue with our Show Yo' Flow Campaign, and you don't want to miss the interview we have on Stefanie and the amazing surprises she has for our readers:) See you there! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! This looks great!! I think my oldest would love to make this - he's been asking for pumpkin pie.

    Thanks for linking up to Friendly Wednesday and following me, I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks delicious! thanks for sharing!

    I'm following you from the wed hop. Stop by Emma's Lunch when you get a chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopping by on the blog hop. I am your newest follower I popped over from The Mommy Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for supporting the Hop and for the follow. I am now following you as well.

    Have a great day!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! New follower here from Mid-Week Mingle. Great blog! I to decided on a healthier lifestyle but decided to go the Weight Watchers route. WTG on 79lbs lost!! That is amazing! Drop by and check out my blog if you get the chance!

    Kimberley
    http://davisdailydose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds yummy!!! Following from Welcome Wednesday! I'm a new follower and would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your weight loss! I too have struggled with my weight for a LONNGG time and have been dieting recently. Haven't done too badly myself but it sure is a long road!

    I am your newest follower and would love a follow back on my review and giveaway blog, "In My Opinion...". Here is the link:

    http://couponsandfreebiesforyou.blogspot.com

    I do have several blogs, but this one is where I am looking to get followers. Thanks so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower from the Wednesday blog hop! Feel free to stop by and follow back – you may be interested in some of my giveaways :)
    http://rachelsgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I'm hopping by from Blog Hop, Skip & Jump Wednesday! Newest follower! Great page you have here! Looking forward to reading more.
    I hope you'll stop by my neck of the woods, and follow back!

    P.S. That dessert looks AWESOME!

    Frugal Invitation
    http://www.frugalinvitation.com
    http://twitter.com/frugalinvite

    ReplyDelete