This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spring Into Summer Weight Loss Challenge

I weighed in today and found that I am basically where I was right before I got sick. So yes, that means I've wasted some time, but all I have to do now is get right back into things and the next thing I know, I'll be ready for new jeans again :)

What better way to kick things off then by starting a new weightloss challenge? My friend and I are starting today and going for 8 weeks. Come join us! You can post your starting weight (but you don't have to) or just announce your intention to participate and share your losses with us each week. Set a goal for yourself and a reward you will give yourself for achieving it!

Please feel free to share your other healthy goals with us, too. Mine is to increase my exercise to a minimum of 30 minutes a day, 5x a week.



1st weigh in May 29:
2nd weigh in June 5:
3rd weigh in June 12:
4th weigh in June 19:
5th weigh in June 26:
6th weigh in July 3:
7th weigh in July 10:
Final weigh in July 17:


No more excuses- let's do this together!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a plan I might just have to force myself to commit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am forcing myself to commit, but I want to do it through the end of the year! So let's do this!

    http://www.airplanesanddragonflies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will commit also....;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!

    I came across your blog while I was looking for a "summer weight loss" picture, as i'm geared up to do one too. Just wanted to say that it's a fabulous idea. I'll be cheering you along! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete