This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Friday, December 6, 2019

WOW for stacking promotions!

So if you didn't know already, Nutrisystem is having their 50% off sale right now. It's on a la carte items with the usual exclusions (hamburger, buttermilk waffles, ice cream sandwich, grilled chicken sandwich, multipacks, etc).

What you may not know is that you can stack multiple promotions on your a la carte order! Right now you can use the 50% off sale plus enter code CYBERPARTY to get a free frozen pizza pack, plus you can add SAVE10 to save $10 as well! Also, free shipping on a frozen order over $75 (before discount!). And you can pay with Costco gift cards, so you are saving a lot of money off sticker price! Now is a great time to stock up.

But here's the fun part- if you're an existing member, you know most of the great deals are for new members only. Here's a little Christmas gift for you all- enter SAVE10 on your auto delivery for a little something something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment