This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Coronavirus

Hey everyone,

I haven't updated this because weight loss is no longer my primary concern. Due to my health issues, I'm very high risk for COVID-19 and I've been in total isolation, and probably will have to continue to do so for a long time. I've also got a number of stresses right now that aren't helping. My mental health has been suffering as a result.

I haven't had the energy to help people on Facebook, either. I'm afraid my social energy is limited right now. I hope that you are all well and achieving your goals.

But if you aren't, if you are struggling like I am, it's okay to take it one day at a time. Now doesn't have to be the time for personal growth if you don't feel able to do it. It's okay to just be surviving. When you're worried about putting any food on the table at all, quality becomes less of a concern.

I will be back, when this is over, if I survive. Hopefully getting back to my weight loss will help with my healing and help get me back to normal when the time comes.

Take care of yourselves and stay safe. It's okay to do whatever you need to do right now. Your goals will still be waiting when you're ready for them. And if weight loss is working for you right now- kudos! Be proud of yourself for all you can accomplish.

Feel free to comment or email if you'd like to stay in touch.

2 comments:

  1. For awhile--anytime people would ask questions-your blog was recommended...It is wonderful! I have made several recipes as my husband and I get healthier-we started 10/22/19 so by the time the Pandemic hit-we remain highly motivated and it has really helped us get through because we had made so much progress..so I see you are struggling and I am so sorry to hear that...I wanted you to know how much you have helped us and I hope that brings you a smile...Wishing you improved health and please take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things will get better for you, our nations, and this stupid year

    ReplyDelete