This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fruity Indulgence

I just finished licking the plate of my latest Fruit Week Creation- this is a perfect substitute for a NS dessert at only 159 calories and 8g of protein. Enjoy with some extra fruit slices on the side!

Flex Meals (Dessert):



Strawberry Kiwi Pie:

2 tbsp 97% FF Philadelphia cream cheese
1 tbsp vanilla Greek yogurt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp Splenda
2 squares of graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
1 tsp margarine

Melt the margarine in the microwave and mix in the crumbs. Bake it in a small dish in the oven at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes. Leave pan aside to cool. In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together until smooth. When the crust is cooled, spoon the filling on top. Allow to chill for at least one hour. Top with thin slices of kiwi and strawberry and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I've really enjoyed your blog. So many great ideas. I love ready about ways to jazz up NS food.

    Congrats on your wonderful success with the program too! I just know you'll make it to 70 lbs by your baby's birthday.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete