This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Getting Back in the Game

I don't know why I am having so much trouble just getting focused again. I keep getting up in the morning and telling myself the right things and then just not doing it. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself because it's not worth making myself miserable over, but I don't like what's happening and something is going to have to change.

I started doing a new weight loss challenge with a friend of mine that ends October 9 and if I don't start focusing I am definitely going to lose- she lost an amazing 5lbs this week while I only lost 0.8lbs. Maybe a little healthy competition is exactly what I need to kick things back into gear. We'll see how this week goes!

Readers, I'm sorry I haven't been writing as much. I do have some great recipes to share with you and I'll post one tomorrow- I promise. It's a fabulous breakfast entree that is so good, you'll definitely want to have it again for dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment