This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Dreams

I know I've been writing a lot lately and I'll try to get back to more recipes and less about me!

Last night I had a dream that really struck home for me. As you know if you've been reading me for a while, I love to watch the Biggest Loser. But, I also confess to being really proud that I could make the decision to do this myself while at home amongst all the temptations of real life. Yesterday I dreamed that I had to go to the Biggest Loser and tell all the contestants that I failed and couldn't do it without help.

Well, that was a kick in the rear! First thing today- back to tracking my meals and I did the 30 Day Shred. It's a step in the right direction at least! Now I just have to stick to it.

I know the program works- look at me, I've lost more than 90lbs following it. So all I have to do is keep doing it, and I'll get to my healthy body weight. Thanks for sticking with me through my dry spell of blogging and my being off the wagon. Hopefully you'll stick with me while I get back on track!

3 comments:

  1. You've come a long ways! Just keep at it, you can do it! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, would you back up your comments with pictures of yourself now and before

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- "back them up"? As in "verify"? It would be pretty sad for me to have been writing this blog for 18 months and it not be real!

    Absolutely, though. If you visit my About Me button at the top of the blog, right under the Stomach Rumblings banner, you'll see recent photos of me along with me at my starting weight.

    ReplyDelete