This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

45 Strong Challenge: Day 44

 I'm so disappointed that my favourite trainer is off for the summer. I hope she chooses to come back in the fall- and I'll have to make some improvements over time so that I have progress to show her! I will miss her, though. She's the one who always pushes you that little bit farther and most of the time you think you can't do it but then again most of the time you do it because you're told to and then realize you can! The other trainers don't push quite the same way and I'll miss that. Elo, if you're reading this, you are awesome and I wish you all the best this summer... but I hope you come back!!!

The burnout is getting real though, especially with my broken sleep. Normally I love Tuesdays but today I'm dreading the energy expenditure a little bit. That being said, I planned to have a relatively easy day other than the gym so I will manage and I'll get through it. I think I'll be cutting down a bit from 6 days a week though once this is over!





I did:

  • 51 minutes of walking and 40 minutes at F45 for a total of 91 active minutes. Today was the split workout of half cardio half resistance training.
  • drank 3 litres of water
  • did my dental care
  • 16 minutes of Spanish on Duolingo.

No comments:

Post a Comment