This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Feelin' Groovy!

With Christmas coming, I just haven't had much time lately to blog I'm afraid! But the good news is, I've definitely had enough time to eat properly. I was down another 3lbs this week!

I really will try to get some recipes posted this week; I've got some delicious ones to share. I just need more hours in a day! Hope you are all enjoying your holiday season (but not too much!)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 3 pound loss for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie!
    I see you have started again.
    Have you received any of the new foods?
    I am too not crazy about all the changes but mostly the price increase.
    Then today out of the blue I received a big box of rainbow delights with a note that said merry Christmas on it.
    I had posted on there forums earlier about how sad I was those were no longer available.
    Anyway I am giving away 25 on my blog if you want to enter in?
    I follow you and look forward to your updates!
    Hope you had a great Christmas
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shari,

    What an awesome surprise. Those were some of my favourites so I will definitely check out your blog.

    I have not received any new items but since I'm in Canada, I am unable to get the frozen foods. As to the new plan, I can't really comment on it as I'm still discussion with Nutrisystem CS to figure out how I want to handle the situation. I will tell you that so far I am very unhappy with the way they are taking care of things.

    Happy holidays to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah that is how I feel! I have not switched over yet either and its because of the huge price increase! Its just very frustrating.
    I wish the best, I hope you can get it worked out so you can stay on with them. Your blog is really the main reason I joined NS in the first place and I think have read every entry you have ever written!

    ReplyDelete