This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Slow & Steady

I was a little disappointed when I stepped on the scale this week and saw that I had only lost 0.8lb but on the other hand, my husband and I did go out for a romantic lunch at a creperie, and let's say the meal (while delicious), was decidedly not weight loss friendly. So I'm counting this one as a victory and just have to push harder this week.

It's tough during the holidays. Normally, I think I would relax a little bit and enjoy some treats, but we're leaving for a cruise the first week of January and I'm already feeling uncomfortable about my weight again, so the last thing I need is to collect a few extra pounds before we go. I know I can't lose a lot before then, but it would be nice to take off another 5lbs or so before we leave so I don't have to worry about indulging on board!

I do have some more great recipes coming, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment