This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Things have been a little crazy here with the holidays coming, and then my family will be out of town for a few weeks and I likely will not have much internet access during then. So you won't be hearing much from me until about mid January but it'll be nose to the grindstone once I return!

This whole situation just keeps bringing home the idea to me that if you want something in your life, you need to make time for it because otherwise something always gets in the way. I haven't had as much time to blog as I would have liked, so all the ideas I want to share have gone unwritten.

Perhaps my New Year's resolution should be to make time for the important things in life.

To all my readers: I hope you had a very happy holiday season and that Santa listens to your prayers this year (I heard this from Facebook). "Dear Santa, please bring me a fat bank account and a thin body this year- and please don't get them mixed up again like you did last year!"

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your continued success in reaching your goal.

    ReplyDelete