This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Friday, January 10, 2020

Crushed It!


So, today is the end of my first seven days 100% back on track. Yesterday I posted a pretty big NSV (Non-Scale Victory) where I talked about how I've seen my heart rate decline significantly since restarting the program.

Today, I had my scale victory- I don't think I have ever lost this much weight in a single week! I even lost more than I did when I weighed significantly more and was doing Fresh Start. My body is ready to see these pounds disappear.

This first week back, I lost 6.6lbs, or 2.75% of my body weight. Way to go me, and talk about encouragement to keep going!

How did you do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment