This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Monday, May 14, 2018

Regular Women's Program

So I chatted with a counselor today, and here is what I learned:

The regular program for women with 100+lbs to lose is approximately 1500 calories daily, and here is how it is comprised. The counselor clarified that I can indeed move the additional servings around to suit my level of satiety, so that's a positive thing.

Breakfast: Nutrisystem entrée plus Powerfuel

Morning snack: Powerfuel plus SmartCarb

Lunch: Nutrisystem entrée plus Powerfuel

Afternoon Snack: Powerfuel plus SmartCarb

Dinner: Nutrisystem entrée

Dessert: Nutrisysten entrée

Then you add four vegetable servings throughout the day.

That actually doesn't look too bad, and it bodes well for me being able to move things around in a way that will keep me happy. I am not one of those people who likes eating multiple small meals in a day- while conversely, my fiancé is. I would rather have larger meals less frequently, but feel full. Feeling full to me is really important, and I don't know how to describe the difference in feeling "full" from salad, and feeling full from something like pasta or soup, but it is noticeable to me. It's nice to have options.

I'm feeling much more optimistic than I was the previous week. Let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment