This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Woohoo!

Despite getting little sleep lately, I managed to lose 2.4lbs this week! I'm pretty excited. I know I didn't cheat or go off plan, but I've felt pretty down in the dumps, so I needed something good to pick me up a little.

I also discovered another non scale victory this morning- I looked in the mirror and noticed the lovely purple stretch marks I got during my pregnancy are fading away! I thought I'd be stuck with them forever but now perhaps my dream of one day wearing a bikini is possible!

I just need to stay positive and keep doing what I'm doing, because it's definitely working!

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOOO!!!! Good for you! I can't wait to see losses like yours but I'm happy with my little numbers as long as they are going down!

    One of your posts gave me an AHA moment when I realized that most of the stuff I like from NS is higher in fat than others. Gotta work on that but it was nice to become aware of all the cheese products I have. Don't know what I'm going to do because I love dairy.

    Keep on keepin' on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A/b stretch marks
    I'm currently trying Bio-Oil...it's supposed to help get rid of or at least minimize stretch marks...I got is at walmart.
    I know the feeling a/b having stretch marks!!
    Loving all ur post.
    Congrats on losing 2.4 extra pounds...way to go!!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete