This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Review: Brad's Raw Foods



When I first heard abour people eating a raw food diet, I was a little skeptical. How could raw, unprocessed food taste as good as cooked food with spices? My idea of a raw diet was vegetables fresh from the garden, which are delicious, but I couldn't see myself living off them!

Then I was given the opportunity to review Brad's Raw Foods and I was pleasantly surprised! They sent me 3 product samples, two kinds of kale chips and one bag of red bell pepper chips. I was still a little nervous when I saw the products; how could they possibly taste as good as potato chips, especially since these aren't baked or fried?

I took a bite of the "Vampire Killer" Kale Chips (spiced with garlic and vegan cheese) and they were different, but once I ate a few of them, I realized I really liked them. It took some getting used to since the flavour was so different from what I expect in a crunchy snack, but now that I've eaten them, I plan on ordering some more!

My son had no such inhibitions about them:



He thinks the Red Bell Pepper Chips are the best snack ever, and since they are healthy and made from vegetables, I don't mind him eating them!

I was totally shocked when my chip loving husband came up to me and said we had to order more of these. He loathes carrots and guess what the first ingredient on the Red Bell Pepper Chips is? He still loved the chips and thinks they make a great snack.

Brad's Raw Chips are a great product if you are looking for a healthy snack to munch on. They have all the crunch of potato chips but won't go to your hips! I definitely recommend checking out their blog so you can learn more about their product line. Their products are not only healthy but vegan too, so everyone can enjoy them. It's certainly a tasty way to eat your vegetables!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment: