This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Monday, December 18, 2023

Week 58 Weigh In!

Well, at least it looks like being consistent is working for me again! I have tried very hard to get my exercise in and stay in a reasonable calorie deficit this week and it's nice to see some results! I'll enjoy it for now since I know that doesn't always have a direct payoff.

Not to mention this week has all the holiday events, and I plan to enjoy myself in moderation. After all, balance isn't about deprivation. It's simply making sure to get right back on track after an occasional indulgence.

I have had a hard time lately getting back on track, so I have to commit to focusing this time. To that end, I signed up for the (totally free) $5,000 HealthyWage Jackpot Challenge. Unlike when you make a wager to lose weight, for this challenge HealthyWage puts up a $5,000 pot and anyone can sign up for it. However many people achieve their weight loss will split that prize pool. Is it going to be a lot? No, but it might be more than usual around the holidays, and free money is free money! The challenge starts today and goes until March 11. Feel free to join me! It's a great way to try out HealthyWage without having to spend any of your own money.

I do have a very busy week ahead since I'm hosting Christmas this year, but if I have time I'll try to share some healthy appetizer recipes for events that I have found everyone likes, whether they're trying to cut calories or not.

Hope you all have a very happy holiday season, whatever you are celebrating!




OZ Week 53 gain: 1.4 lbs continuing dose at 0.75mg
OZ Week 55 gain: 1.6 lbs
OZ Week 56 loss: 0.6 lbs
OZ Week 57 loss: 2.0 lbs
OZ Week 58 loss: 2.4 lbs

Total loss on Ozempic so far: 70 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment