This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Monday, February 19, 2024

Week 67 Weigh In!

 Well, looks like I have a bit longer to wait for my other milestone!

I'm OK with that. I'm just glad that the scale has been moving again! It's been giving me a little more focus and determination. I did have a few days last week where I knew I'd be going over on my calories- I went out for hotpot with my family which I love, and while it's not really that bad a choice for takeout I know I overate to "get my money's worth". I also had fish and chips one day since I was really craving them and decided to go with it. So realistically given the amount of sodium I consumed? I'm pretty happy with no gain. I'll be patient, drink more water, and keep up with my exercise and I'm sure in a week or two I'll see Onederland on the scale!




OZ Week 53 gain: 1.4 lbs continuing dose at 0.75mg
OZ Week 55 gain: 1.6 lbs
OZ Week 56 loss: 0.6 lbs
OZ Week 57 loss: 2.0 lbs
OZ Week 58 loss: 2.4 lbs
OZ Week 61 gain: 5.4 lbs
OZ Week 62 loss: 1.4 lbs
OZ Week 63 loss: 3.0 lbs
OZ Week 64 loss: 1.0 lb
OZ Week 65 loss: 0.4 lbs
OZ Week 66 loss: 1.8 lbs
OZ Week 67 loss: 0 lbs

Total loss on Ozempic so far: 72.2 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment