This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Friday, March 22, 2024

45 Strong Challenge: Day 19

 Well, I passed out several hours earlier than usual last night. I'm still feeling not quite myself but hoping that the sleep has given me energy because today is going to be challenging. I'm having my healthy sugary breakfast today to give me that sense of reward/treat and hopefully it will help me get through the day. Cinnamon raisin French toast made with egg whites and just 1 tbsp of real maple syrup. So delicious as well as full of protein. Living life telling yourself no all the time just doesn't work- find that balance that works for you. Sure, having donuts yesterday wasn't great, but it got me through the rest of the day and I stayed in the challenge! 

It's going to be a busy day today between work and having to take the evening gym class so I know I'm going to feel tapped out. Tonight's workout is rough, too. It's a combo cardio and strength workout with no breaks.


It was a very long day, but I survived!




I did:

  • 81 minutes of walking and 40 minutes at F45 for a total of 121 active minutes. Today was the Valor workout which is the team workout where you have to reach a shared goal on the cardio equipment before moving to a strength exercise for the remainder of the time. 
  • drank 3 litres of water
  • did my dental care
  • 18 minutes of Spanish on Duolingo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment