This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Saturday, March 23, 2024

45 Strong Challenge: Day 20

 So I needed another active recovery day. I was up early enough to attend the Saturday F45 class but just too tired to actually go, especially given the snow and cold this morning. By afternoon it had warmed up and gotten sunny, so I went for a walk to get those active minutes.

I'm still tired today- sleep debt from earlier this week. Also, I'm just not used to moving my body quite this much! I hope that there will be some progress either on the scale or in my lean muscle mass to make this worthwhile.

Otherwise, just trying to have a quiet day.




I did:

  • 62 minutes of walking 
  • drank 3 litres of water
  • did my dental care
  • 53 minutes of Spanish on Duolingo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment