This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Scale Victories!

Well, we get to have some of those too, right? :)

I hit a big milestone this week- I've lost over 50lbs since the day my son was born. I've really only been keeping track of my loss during Nutrisystem but I don't want to forget how far I've come! I lost 2.8lbs this week which is great.

I've got some more food reviews coming and a new recipe, I'll try to post them soon!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! 50 lbs is awesome. Good for you. I can't wait to get to that goal. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! How much did you initially gain while pregnant? I gained 50 w/ my daughter and still have about 20 to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anon 9:12- 76 pounds. Looks like we're in similar situations! Are you on NS?

    It was horrible. The worst part is, that while I did make some unwise food decisions, I can't imagine that I ate that badly, and I really mean it. There were some weeks I was gaining 5+ pounds a week- there was no way I was eating an extra 24,000 calories! I'm a little worried that I'm just one of those women who gains badly during pregnancy. If we have a second child, I'm going to have to try very hard not to pack it all back on because I never want to be in this place again.

    ReplyDelete