This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Week 9 Weigh In

After nine weeks, I have lost 21 lbs. I still don't really see that much of a difference in myself physically but then again I have a long way to go. But it makes me feel so good to see the number on the scale getting lower and lower.

I've also earned my second Nutribear! My first will be here in a few days when my auto delivery arrives- I can't wait to have a tangible reward and a reminder of my success. And I can't wait to start a collection of Nutribears!

6 comments:

  1. Fay says - Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im just logging on for the first time. I love reading your blog. It inspires me that I am not in it alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie: I had the spinach tortillini tonight and it was ever bit as good as something from a restaurant. Have you tried it?

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dori- welcome to my blog! You're definitely not alone. Feel free to comment anytime.

    Fay- thank you!

    Patti- you mean the cheese and spinach ravioli? Yes, I had it and it was good. I was disappointed there wasn't more! There should be a link on the side of the blog to my review of that entree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops...yes, I meant the ravioli. I didn't notice the review links to the right...lol.I will check them all out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your purple NutriBear! That's awesome!!

    Thank you for the photo and recipe on pumpkin pie. I can't wait to try this.

    Best wishes!
    -- Justine

    ReplyDelete