This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Monday, November 13, 2023

Week 53 Weigh In!

 I noticed the past week that I was just not feeling disciplined, and after 8 months of doing my absolute best to exercise and stay within my calories so that I'd win my wager, I was okay with not going hog wild, but by just not really worrying about food and having what I wanted when I was hungry. So, no surprises that I have a little bit of a gain this week. That being said, I feel like I was mindful about my choices, I didn't binge, and I'm feeling good about getting focused again, so I think it was just fine to indulge a little bit.




And after playing with the Healthy Wager settings for a while, I decided to make a second wager after all! I was trying to make another conservative wager so I'd feel confident about it, but the payout ROI was much lower than it was on my first wager, so I guess the HealthyWage staff have faith in me! I found that the payouts didn't start to go past 100% unless I said I'd lose at least 35lbs and since I'm getting smaller and closer to my goal weight, that made me a bit nervous since I'd be approaching my goal weight and I know it's normal to hit longer plateaus at that point.

But since I am placing my new wager within 2 weeks of winning my last bet, they are letting me use my weigh-out verified weight for my new wager- and I made that one in the evening after eating dinner and drinking some water, so I'm already down a few pounds from there! So I figured that would give me a little bit of a boost. So here we go again- I have wagered $35 per month that I will lose 40lbs in 18 months, which is about half a pound a week. I'm hoping that I'll be able to average that, but it's a long timespan so we will see how it goes!

If you're thinking of making some money while you lose the weight you were going to lose anyway, you can get an extra $40 free on your wager payout by using my referral link!! Put it towards some nice new clothes that fit!

I am also still exercising at home with my Leslie Sansone Walk at Home subscription, but I decided to go along with this new wager that I'd give myself a little bit of a kickstart. I saw an ad on my Facebook page for an F45 gym that is within walking distance, and they were offering a pass for 10 workouts in 14 days for $29. I'll be honest, I have absolutely no idea what F45 is so I might have bitten off more than I can chew, but I decided that I would give it a try. Something to shake it up a bit in my gym routine so that my body doesn't get acclimatized. And maybe it will help boost my muscle development so that it becomes easier for me to lose more fat. 10 workouts in 14 days is a pretty crazy schedule but it's only for 2 weeks so I am going to give it a try. I'll be updating here how it goes!



OZ Week 53 gain: 1.4 lbs

Total loss on Ozempic so far: 66.6 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment