This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Motivation

Sometimes it's easy to just feel down in the dumps. The 50lb barrier is lurking tantalizingly ahead of me but I'm afraid I won't reach it this week either. No real reason why- I'm just scared for some reason. And then I just look at my ticker and see how I'm not even halfway there and it brings me down.

Fortunately, today's Daily Dose was geared for me! I have to remember to keep looking forward, because there is nothing I can do to change the past. I let myself get this way- I can't undo it. I can only try to fix my mistake and become a healthier person. That's what I need to focus on right now.

I've got a few new recipe ideas I'm planning to try out in the next couple of days, including some for food items that I previously detested. We'll see if I like them any better prepared a new way. Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment