This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Woohoo!

Well, Christmas has come and gone for another year- I hope you all had a lovely holiday. My family has all left and my husband's out of town so it's just me and my son for the next few days.

My holiday week got a lot nicer when I got on the scale this morning- I officially lost 6.4lbs this week! I know that once this water weight drops I'll be back to my usual 1.5lbs or so per week, but for now, I'm going to enjoy it. All I did was get right back on the program once I got home- no extra effort or heroics and the weight I gained on the cruise is just melting off.

This week's weigh in is really helping get me motivated again- I know that I can do this and I can't wait to get my next Nutribear!

Disclosure: This post was written by me and was not edited by anyone. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own and have not been influenced in any way. Nutrisystem Canada is providing their food and program to me free of charge for my weekly updates. I was not compensated for writing this post.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! It's so hard to do! Keep up the great work! i just found you through Carrie with Children's blog hop! Great blog. I'm happy to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,
    I'm Ellie from A Little of This and a Little of That (http://alittleoftheother.com) and a new follower to your blog from the Weekend Blog Hop. Congrats on the weight loss. I'm also in the process. I kept saying I was going to loose weight and never did until I was diagnosed with diabetes, talk about a motivator. I have now lost 60# and feel a lot better and healthier, and my blood sugars are much better. I wish you luck on the rest of your journey. I hope to make some new friends and gain some new followers to my blog so please stop by.

    Happy New Year,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!
    I'm your new follower =9
    Would love a follow back, and a follow on Bloglovin' if possible =D

    http://sockertussen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower from Relax & Surf

    You can find me at:

    http://www.katietalkscarolina.com

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for posting on my blog, too...congrats on the weight loss -that's wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower. Great blog! Would love a follow back if you like at http://www.fortyandtryingtobefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. New Follower. Congrats on your weight loss so far. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am doing a little blog hoppin' tonight :) I am your newest follower! Great blog & congrats on your weight loss!

    I have some giveaways going on if you're interested, I am trying to boost the entries!! We Don't Have It All Together They are all listed at the top of my page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi~ I am your newest follower from the Monday blog hop & would love it if you stopped by and returned the love :)

    http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete