This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Ideas

What new items would you like to see Nutrisystem offer? There have been comments online that we will have some new items soon, and I'm looking forward to seeing what gets released! Choices are always good (although I will miss some of the items that have been discontinued along the way). I've asked for the Beef Tacos to be brought back, and I'd love to see some new lunches especially since I find the selection the weakest there (well, after 44 weeks anyway; it didn't start to bother me until recently and I just choose to flex lunch more often to stay content and on track). I am hoping for a cream of mushroom soup as well- a yummy quick meal but also great for cooking with if you're so inclined.

Please share your ideas with Nutrisystem on this thread. If you don't have an account at Nutrisystem.com, you can sign up for one free. The Nutrisystem website is a great resource- you can track your weight and your calories (if you wish- it's not necessary on this program if you don't want to), read tips on weight loss and motivation every day on the Daily Dose, and chat with other Nutrisystem clients on the message boards. You can also make neat things like a weight graph or tickers to watch your progress. I definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't done so already!

My son and I are both feeling under the weather, so I'm trying to stick to quick meals that aren't hard on my stomach. Things like the Chicken Noodle Soup and Homestyle Beef with Mashed Potatoes & Gravy have been a big help with staying on program when I'm too tired to do anything but heat and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment