This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Spring Into Summer Weight Loss Challenge:Week 1



So how did your week go? I was delighted to see that I had a nice loss this week. It looks like my body was really ready to get back to losing weight! I just stayed on track and tried to get as much exercise as possible (although I'm looking forward to stepping it up next week when my husband's back in town so I'll have a little more time).

1st weigh in May 29: - 2.6 lbs (1.56%)
2nd weigh in June 5:
3rd weigh in June 12:
4th weigh in June 19:
5th weigh in June 26:
6th weigh in July 3:
7th weigh in July 10:
Final weigh in July 17:

If you just found us today, feel free to join in! How did you do this week, on the scale or with your other goals?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am keeping track on my blog, but I was at 216 last week, weighed in at 212.8 this am, lost 3.2lbs, which is 1.48%! Thanks for hosting this competition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 200.9 last Monday, 195.6 this am. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete