This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Insomnia

I've been having so much trouble sleeping lately and I really don't know why. I get tired, go to bed, and just lie there wide awake. It really sucks, especially when my little guy likes to get up at the crack of dawn, whether Mommy is ready or not!

So, here I am on my computer at midnight. Hopefully I can fall asleep soon!

Maybe it'll all be worth it because I'm here to make another commitment. I think I've finally gotten my motivation back and I'm ready to continue changing my life. I'm so close to my goal; how can I stop now? I'm still so proud of myself that despite having trouble staying on plan for the past 8 weeks, I still managed to lose weight overall. To me, that's a great sign that I really am going to be able to maintain my weight in the future.

But I'm ready to step it up another notch. Time to shift my focus a little more to exercise. Starting tomorrow (well, today), I'm going to do the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Slimdown program. It gets great reviews, and because you're shifting to different workouts each day, your body doesn't get used to what you're doing. I bought the DVDs I needed a while ago but they've just been sitting here, so it's time to dust them off!

Here's the order of the workouts I'll be doing:

May 30 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
May 31 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
June 1 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
June 2 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
June 3 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
June 4 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
June 5 - OFF!
June 6 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
June 7 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
June 8 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
June 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
June 10 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
June 11 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
June 12 - OFF!
June 13 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
June 14 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
June 15 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
June 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
June 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
June 18 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
June 19 - OFF!
June 20 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 & 1
June 21 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
June 22 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
June 23 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
June 24 - OFF!
June 25 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
June 26 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
June 27 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
June 28 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES


I even wrote the correct DVD in my day planner so that I can't postpone or skip a day; I'm ready to go!

Now I just need to come up with a great reward to myself for when I complete this program. Any good ideas? I think I deserve something good if I manage to finish this! Although I think the satisfaction of completing it is going to feel pretty damn good :)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there - you can do it! I'm trying to drop a few, too.

    Found you at bassgiraffe and happy to be a new follower! Hope you'll visit me at http://everythingbeautifulinitstime.com.

    ReplyDelete