This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weigh in Day!

I weighed in this morning and I am down another two pounds! Although I wish I was losing weight a little faster, my husband reminds me that it's going to come off eventually and it's probably easier on my body this way.

At times I go from feeling so positive to feeling so negative about myself. I'm really proud that I have lost thirteen pounds- and then I look at myself in a photograph. Ugh- how did I let myself get this fat? I just have to keep reminding myself that if I hadn't started Nutrisystem, I'd be thirteen pounds fatter. At least I am doing something about it!

I can't wait to be back in my favourite jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment