This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

6 Week Weight Loss Challenge- Week 5


It's really motivating to see exactly how much exercise is affecting my weight loss. At this point for me, it's not "if" or "maybe"- the numbers are clear that regular exercise is substantially increasing my fat burned each week. So not only is it great for my body, but it's definitely making me happy, too!

This week, since I suggested that everyone try one new form of exercise, I of course had to do the same. My FitMom + Baby class is a little different, but I wanted something that would work entirely different muscles than my Jillian Michaels DVD. Well, we got hit with a massive snowstorm last week so I offered to do my husband's job and shovel the snow. It was definitely taxing in a different way (I found myself wishing at one point that I had just done the Shred!) and hopefully that helped change things up a bit.

Lately I'm feeling very positive and motivated about my weight loss- it's only a matter of time before these last few pounds disappear and I'm fit and healthy, so I can be a great role model for my son.

I hope you are enjoying Superbowl Sunday- snack wisely!

1st weigh in January 9: -2.7 lbs (1.46%)
2nd weigh in January 16: -1.3 lbs (2.16%)
3rd weigh in January 23: - 2 lbs (3.25%)
4th weigh in January 30: -0.6 lbs (3.57%)
5th weigh in February 6: - 2.2 lbs (4.76%)
Final weigh in February 13:

How did you do this week?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are doing great. I need to start adding more exercises to my routine. I really like your blog. Glad I found it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie!

    Luvv your blog. Its so helpful. I love to experiment with other foods you can have on Nutrisystem with meals I may care about or not. All your reciepes make it possible to eat ALL meals on plan!!

    mysticrose@comcast.net (slimaway2)

    ReplyDelete