This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

6 Week Weight Loss Challenge- Week 6



So this was the final week in my challenge, and I was a bit disappointed in the outcome. I can feel that I'm retaining a little water this week and I didn't get to exercise every day like I'd intended, but I only lost 0.2lb this week. On the plus side though, the scale is still going down! After nearly 90lbs on Nutrisystem, I still haven't hit a true plateau (2 or more weeks with zero weight change). I am hopeful that if I keep changing my exercise program around that I won't see one until I am much closer to goal.

1st weigh in January 9: -2.7 lbs (1.46%)
2nd weigh in January 16: -1.3 lbs (2.16%)
3rd weigh in January 23: - 2 lbs (3.25%)
4th weigh in January 30: -0.6 lbs (3.57%)
5th weigh in February 6: - 2.2 lbs (4.76%)
Final weigh in February 13: - 0.2 lbs (4.87%)

I really can't complain about how this challenge went for me, even with 2 poor weeks I still lost 9 lbs! The exercise is also starting to make enough of a difference that my body fat percentage is coming down, which is great encouragement to keep it up!

How did you do during this challenge? Hopefully you beat me and earned yourself a reward!

I've got some new recipes to share soon, and some great ideas for upcoming theme weeks. If you have any ideas you'd like to share with me or have a recipe you'd like to see here, feel free to send me an email!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am stopping by from my weekly series: "Shine Through Sundays" to let you know that you have been featured!! Swing by to check it out & let me know if you wish to have a button to display on your page :) Congrats again!! -Jessica

    http://mommiesblog2011.blogspot.com/2011/02/shine-through-sundays-21311.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm dropping in from Jesse's blog. You're doing great! Keep up the good work. Gosh, almost five pounds in a week is a lot of weight to lose. Pat yourself on the back!

    ReplyDelete