This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Little Early

I'm posting my weigh in a day early this week since Monday is a holiday here and I'm going away for the weekend and otherwise wouldn't be able to post until Tuesday.

It's been a pretty good week. For some variety, I decided to use my elliptical machine for a few days instead of my Jillian Michaels DVD. I was amazed at how much easier it was to exercise longer than it had been before! I was able to work out for twice as long before I got really tired. It's a nice feeling to know that I'm getting into better shape. Another non scale victory that really made me feel great!

I lost 1.2lbs this week... still creeping closer to the 90lb marker. I really, really want my new Nutribear! Hopefully next week? I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, and to the Canadians: Enjoy your holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment