This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

45 Strong Challenge Day 30

 Yup, still tired this morning... but when I get through today, I'll be 2/3 of the way through the challenge! It's no time to give up!

Starting to get bored of my high protein breakfasts though. I'll have to start looking around to find something new. The problem is when I'm tired I've got less energy to experiment and play with my food- I just want something quick and easy. And normally I love eggs but I just wasn't feeling eggs. But- tired wins. I had eggs cooked my usual way over two slices of carved ham leftover from thanksgiving, with a slice of black pepper cheese melted on top. Hopefully that will give me a boost for my workout today!

The new workout format is pretty neat. It's a full body strength workout divided into two pods- one upper body and one lower body. Longer work times and longer rest times, so we were encouraged to push for higher weights. I did my best!! The person sharing my station commented about me choosing bigger weights and I told her that the trainers tried to get me to increase weight each set so I always tried, and so she tried too! I got to be a bad/good influence lol!

Still trying to push protein today and looks like I'll be up to 142 grams which is great. Gotta feed that muscle!





I did:

  • 52 minutes of walking and 47 minutes at F45 for a total of 99 active minutes. Today was a new strength training workout called Tokyo Disco. 
  • drank 3 litres of water
  • did my dental care
  • 16 minutes of Spanish on Duolingo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment