This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Thursday, April 4, 2024

45 Strong Challenge: Day 32

 The burnout's getting real... but in less than two weeks I'll be finished this challenge! I know the pride that I feel will be worth the effort. I actually think I like going to the gym a lot, but once 45 Strong is over, I think I'll let myself take a break on those days where I'm really tired. I don't have to go to the gym 6 days a week! I mean- I still have my unlimited membership for at least another month now to finish off this challenge and since it's paid for I'll want to use it. Just maybe not *quite* this much!

I can't deny there have been visible changes in my body, though. I wish I had done a body composition analysis before starting the challenge so I could have seen what 45 days of intense exercise can do, but not knowing the exact numbers doesn't take away from actual results. I've still been working very hard and I'm proud of what I have accomplished even if I don't know exactly how much it is.

Today's F45 is another new program- they're all new this week since it's now Phase Four. I have to be honest I don't really understand how all that works or what is different but hey that's why I pay them the big bucks to design my workout plan, right? I just show up and do what I'm told! I know the plan sticks to the general idea of which days are cardio and which days are weight training and which are hybrid, but other than that, I don't know what the changes are based on. So I do know that today is Gemini which is your choice of working upper or lower body for strength training but I'm not sure how that differs from last phase's Two Fold workout, which I really liked.





I did:

  • 52 minutes of walking and 38 minutes at F45 for a total of 90 active minutes. Today was a new strength training workout called Gemini. 
  • drank 3 litres of water
  • did my dental care
  • 17 minutes of Spanish on Duolingo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment