This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

45 Strong Challenge: Day 37

 So I've been noticing that I have burned out a little bit on lunches especially... if I manage to squeeze in the noon gym class, the last thing I want to do afterwards is figure out what to eat! Since we're in the homestretch of the 45 Strong Challenge and I don't want to derail myself, I ordered a box of Factor meals to use for lunches for the rest of the challenge. They are pricey at full price, but if you get a referral from someone using the service then you get a pretty good discount and they are actually pretty good, as well as being healthy! They have higher protein and keto options, so they're great for a post workout meal.

Since I'm getting to the struggle-y bit of continuing to go to the gym and finish the challenge, I wanted to make it as easy as possible to stick to my plan. If having healthy premade meals will do it, I'm there. 

I started eating before I took a picture, but today's lunch was turkey ragu with zoodles and herbed ricotta. It was really filling and pretty tasty! I don't tend to follow low carb but I did order a few keto meals for my weights days since that's where I want to really boost protein so I can build more muscle.





I did:

  • 55 minutes of walking and 39 minutes at F45 for a total of 94 active minutes. Today was the Tokyo Disco workout again- two pods of weights, one upper body one lower and you do both.
  • drank 3 litres of water
  • did my dental care
  • 17 minutes of Spanish on Duolingo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment