This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Monday, April 15, 2024

Week 75 Weigh In & 45 Strong Challenge: Day 43

So, I'm a wee bit disappointed in the result this week because I saw quite a bit lower on Thursday when I happened to step on the scale, but hey, that's how bodies are! Fluctuation definitely is a thing. That being said, I can't really complain because I'm down over 8.6lbs in the last month! That's fantastic- it's back to the loss rate I was experiencing much earlier in my weight loss journey. So no complaints, even if I am a bit wistful.

It really seems that the muscle I've added has been giving my metabolism a boost, which is burning fat again! I wish I had done a body composition analysis when I first started F45 so I could compare it to the end of this challenge, but the visuals are pretty darn good so I'll chalk that up as a win.

My trainer keeps reminding me it's not all about the scale, and she's right. I've been moving up to heavier weights and that's definitely more exciting than the number on the scale. On Thursday I hit those new milestones and I'm so proud of myself and all my hard work.

I was really tired by the time the 5:30 class rolled around and honestly without the challenge I wouldn't have gone. But I'm not giving up so close to the finish line! I went and I survived! And I learned that I can tough through things when I need to... but I admit I am looking forward to a little rest soon.




I did:

  • 59 minutes of walking and 39 minutes at F45 for a total of 98 active minutes. Today was the split workout of half cardio half resistance training.
  • drank 3 litres of water
  • did my dental care
  • 15 minutes of Spanish on Duolingo.


OZ Week 53 gain: 1.4 lbs continuing dose at 0.75mg
OZ Week 55 gain: 1.6 lbs
OZ Week 56 loss: 0.6 lbs
OZ Week 57 loss: 2.0 lbs
OZ Week 58 loss: 2.4 lbs
OZ Week 61 gain: 5.4 lbs
OZ Week 62 loss: 1.4 lbs
OZ Week 63 loss: 3.0 lbs
OZ Week 64 loss: 1.0 lb
OZ Week 65 loss: 0.4 lbs
OZ Week 66 loss: 1.8 lbs
OZ Week 67 loss: 0 lbs
OZ Week 68 loss: 1.4 lbs
OZ Week 69 gain: 0.2 lbs
OZ Week 70 gain: 2.2 lbs
OZ Week 71 loss: 2.4 lbs
OZ Week 72 loss: 2.2 lbs
OZ Week 73 loss: 2.2 lbs
OZ Week 74 loss: 1.0 lb
OZ Week 75 loss: 0.8 lb

Total loss on Ozempic so far: 79.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment