This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, April 14, 2024

45 Strong Challenge: Day 42

 I did NOT like it when my alarm went off this morning! But if I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep, then I'd have to go for a long walk today anyway so may as well get up and make breakfast and get ready to go to F45. I generally like the Sunday class because it's weights, although I didn't love the new format last week with cycling bodyweight exercises in between reps of the weights. At least last Sunday it was the same bodyweight exercise each time rather than being one that was similarly tied to the station you were doing. But it's something different and I guess they need to keep each phase fresh!

Man it was hard getting up in time though! Since it's weights day, that means high protein breakfast so I planned my usual "quick" one of eggs on toast with cheese. But then by the time I dished up my breakfast, it was 7 minutes before I'm supposed to leave! I didn't think I had dawdled that much but ugh. Hopefully the walk to the gym helps me digest before the class!

It was a tough one, too! We did the same bodyweight exercises again this week as we did last week but the regular workout changed. The big issue is also that it's 30 seconds with the weights and then 20 seconds of the bodyweight exercise but no break in between so you might lose time putting down your weight or getting off of or down to the floor. But it was busy, that's for sure!



I did:

  • 70 minutes of walking and 42 minutes at F45 for a total of 102 active minutes. Today was not fun cardio!
  • drank 3 litres of water
  • did my dental care
  • 17 minutes of Spanish on Duolingo.





No comments:

Post a Comment