This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Friday, April 12, 2024

45 Strong Challenge: Day 40

 It's still somewhat amazing to me to see the numbers keep clicking over. And I'm still in it! Yesterday I got a pretty darn good dose of motivation, too. Although today I didn't get enough sleep so I'm already dreading the day- plus I have to go to the 5:30pm gym class so that really runs me out. But some days that's how my work schedule goes! 

I do think once the challenge is over I might cut back on the evening class days since I'm definitely not a fan, but we'll see how it goes. I mean, the way I am looking at it right now is that I'm paying $6 a day whether I go or not, so it encourages me to go at least. But maybe not six days a week once the challenge is over! Or maybe still six days a week but take the one day completely off and no hour walk? I'll see how I feel.

Today's workout was challenging- a good mix of cardio and strength training. Walking there in the rain wasn't a whole lot of fun but I went!




I did:

  • 56 minutes of walking and 41 minutes at F45 for a total of 97 active minutes. Today was not fun cardio!
  • drank 3 litres of water
  • did my dental care
  • 16 minutes of Spanish on Duolingo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment