This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Spring Into Summer Weight Loss Challenge: Week 2



I was disappointed but not altogether surprised to see the result this week. I know I'm retaining water right now and that can definitely have an effect on the scale! But I'm continuing to eat right and exercise, so I know that as long as I keep it up, the pounds are going to start dropping off again.

1st weigh in May 29: - 2.6 lbs (1.56%)
2nd weigh in June 5: - 0 lbs (1.56%)
3rd weigh in June 12:
4th weigh in June 19:
5th weigh in June 26:
6th weigh in July 3:
7th weigh in July 10:
Final weigh in July 17:

If you just found us today, feel free to join the challenge! How did you do this week, on the scale or with your other goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment