This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Spring Into Summer Weight Loss Challenge: Week 4



Sorry for the lack of updates this week- I've just been very tired and haven't spent that much time on the computer. However, I have been cooking so look for some Seafood Week recipes coming over the next few days!

I find the heat in the summer really takes my energy and I just don't feel motivated to exercise much. I really need to find something to give me that kick in the behind because I know I can get where I want to be, but I have to keep going!

This is my third week of no change... very frustrating! I know that exercising is the best way to get the scale moving again, so I need to start doing it!

1st weigh in May 29: - 2.6 lbs (1.56%)
2nd weigh in June 5: - 0 lbs (1.56%)
3rd weigh in June 12: - 0 lbs (1.56%)
4th weigh in June 19: - 0 lbs (1.56%)
5th weigh in June 26:
6th weigh in July 3:
7th weigh in July 10:
Final weigh in July 17:

How did you do this week? Hopefully better than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment