This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Numbers

I'm still stuck on my plateau here, and honestly, it's starting to drive me a little batty. I know it's perfectly normal to hit plateaus, especially when one has lost the amount of weight that I have, but to step on the scale this many times and see no movement at all is pretty frustrating.

So, I regretfully must suspend the Spring Into Summer Challenge. If you're participating, please feel free to keep sharing your numbers with us! But I'm going to take a break from the scale for a while and just concentrate on being healthy. I know that eventually the scale will start moving again as it does for everyone, and I just need to be patient. Hopefully this will remove some of the stress so that I can just get back to losing. I have to remember it's about more than the number on the scale and look at everything I've accomplished so far. I am NOT failing; I've gone from a size 1X to a M and I wear a smaller size than the average Canadian woman. I reached my first goal of 98lbs lost which is already so huge! I will reach my second goal as well, as long as I keep working at it.

I hope you're enjoying the Seafood Week recipes and I still have more to share so keep checking back!

2 comments:

  1. I hate the stand stills... it is like being on a sail boat with no wind. Just keep on trucking and enjoy yourself! Maybe add in an extra exercise that is super fun and goofy so you don't feel pressure but you are for sure adding to your calorie burn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore your attitude!

    ReplyDelete