This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Discount for New Signups

***Just to let you all know that I am not getting anything from sharing this with you- I thought I might be able to help some people out.***

I just got an email from Nutrisystem.com (the American site with more choices) that says that if you use the link in the email, you save $50 for the first two months in addition to the two free weeks and the 10% auto-delivery discount. You have to sign up by March 1st to get the discount.

If you are interested in getting a copy of this email, please comment here and leave your email address and I will forward it to you. If you're considering trying Nutrisystem, now's a great time because the price is so low. For Canadians, it comes to $269 and for Americans, it's $249 after all the discounts.

I was planning on waiting until the end of March to re-sign up on the American site but to save this much money, I'll order now and just make some extra cupboard space!

1 comment: