This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Slightly disappointing

I was really hoping to break into double digits today but I only lost 2lbs. It's probably because I was only able to exercise one day this past week instead of the three days I'd been doing before. Matthew's been teething so he's needed a little more attention and things have been busy.

On the other hand, who am I to complain about a 2lb loss? That's still awesome and I should be proud of myself. This brings my total to 9lbs in 3 weeks!

I have a wedding to go to in May and I really don't want to have to buy another dress so I hope I will be able to fit into something I already own by then. I'm not sure how feasible that is but I guess we'll see!

My next Canadian shipment is being sent on Tuesday so I had to go through the menu and pick out what I wanted for my next box. It's a little frustrating to be stuck with the same choices again but I am looking forward to next month where I will get to order from the American menu and have many more options!

I'll have some more photos of meals to post soon, I've just been pretty busy. But again, no cheating, so I'm pretty happy with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment