This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Exciting News!

Remember how I said in a previous post that I was annoyed that the American site had so many more options than the Canadian site? I called Nutrisystem and complained that I didn't think it was fair that I was unable to select from the larger menu since everything was coming from the same shipping location anyway.

Well, the customer service agent told me that there was a recent change so that orders on the American site can be shipped to Canada! They do charge a $19.95 delivery fee and you pay for pricing in $US instead of $CDN, but it's not really that much more and the selection is so much better! I mean, I just made my choices for my second order on the Canadian site (I have to do two months on the Canadian site to get my two weeks of freebies and free shipping), and I am having to pick 3 or 4 of each thing I like because I am running out of choices. I did a run-through on the American site, and found myself constantly having to go back and reducing the quantity to 1 or 2 because there are more things I want to try!

The best part is, since it counts as a separate site, I believe I get two weeks of freebies from the American site too when I sign up. That means I'll have gotten an entire month of food for free.

All of a sudden, I'm a much happier camper and I can see myself doing this for longer before I get bored of the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment