This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Keep on plugging away!

I lost another two pounds this week to bring my total loss so far to eleven pounds! I'm pretty excited. This also means that I have earned my first Nutribear. Nutrisystem has a program where, for each ten pounds you lose, they will send you a little teddy bear. There's a different one for each ten pounds up to 100lbs, then for each 25lbs up to 200lbs. There is also a gold bear for goal. It's just a little thing, but it's so nice to have your achievements recognized and celebrated.

Sometimes it can seem daunting if you have a lot of weight to lose, like I do. You can ask yourself, how am I ever going to lose all that weight? It seems impossible. With the Nutribears, you are never more than ten pounds away from your next goal. Anyone can lose ten pounds, right? All of a sudden, your mountain has become a molehill.

I can't wait until they have to send me my goal bear!

2 comments:

  1. how do you get one of those from the Cdn site??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid the Canadian site does not send Nutribears.

    However, Canadians can order from the American site and get many more menu choices plus the bears, and it costs about the same. If you would like, I can give you a $30 coupon to sign up on the American site.

    ReplyDelete