This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I must be doing something right!

I weighed in this morning and found that I had lost another three pounds for a total of seven pounds so far! It's really exciting to be seeing positive results! It also definitely motivates me to keep sticking to it.

So far, I'd definitely give Nutrisystem a thumbs up. It's so easy to just walk to the cupboard and pick out a meal, and I've had a different dinner every night except for the veggie fajitas which I've had twice because I like them so much. Except for the hamburger, everything has been at least decent and a couple of things have been really good. It makes losing weight easy and I don't feel deprived!

Well, today when Dan and I went to see Avatar, I did want some popcorn. But seeing that drop on the scale made it easy to say no. It was our first date since Matthew was born and it was so nice to get out of the house without a diaper bag! Matthew enjoyed some time with Grandma, too.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Lay off the chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment