This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

In Honour of Today's Daily Dose....

If you don't read the Daily Dose, I highly recommend that you do! Not only is it a great support/motivational article to help keep you on track, but on the right side of the page there is a box called 50 Clicks Rewards. It's very simple- click that page once a day for 50 days, and Nutrisystem emails you a $10 coupon valid on your next order! It's not much, but ten bucks is ten bucks!

In honour of today's Daily Dose, to my readers- thank you. I appreciated your supportive comments so much when I fell off the wagon- they really helped me get back and STAY back on track. I always enjoy hearing from you so please feel free to comment anytime!

No matter how long it's been since you've started your journey, don't forget to celebrate the milestones along the way. Sometimes I look back at my ticker and I kind of wonder if it's real- have I really lost that much weight? I don't feel that different. Maybe I overestimated my weight when I started? But I know that isn't true. One of the things that brought me to NS was getting on that scale every day and not seeing it budge even a little bit. When I started NS, it was so easy that I think I began to second guess myself! But I really have lost nearly sixty four pounds. That's nearly three of my son, and I can't imagine carrying one year old triplets around!

No matter how overweight you were when you started, you are less now, and that is worth celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment