This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sometimes it sucks to live in Canada!

I must rave about a new product I got from my Netrition order- Flatout Wraps. Of course, the damn things aren't available in Canada so I won't be able to get them until the New Year again, sigh! Netrition ships to Canada but the shipping/Customs charges are ridiculous. But anyway- these things are amazing! They are perfectly shaped to make a delicious wrap, high in protein and fibre, and they only have 90 calories each and are twice as large as my Dempster's Bodywise at 80 calories each! If you haven't tried these, I definitely recommend using them for a flex lunch or a carb serving (try making a wrap with veggies and your dairy/protein for lunch to go along with one of the NS soups!).

So, I did it- I lost 2.2lbs this week! I did reach that milestone and go right past it. I'm pretty happy! I mean, it sucked looking at my fridge tracker and seeing that over the last 4 weeks I've only averaged 1.1lbs a week, but on the other hand that's still 4.4lbs lighter than I was 4 weeks ago, and now that I'm back on track hopefully things will pick right up again like they did this week.

Thirty two weeks and counting... watch out world, here I come!

2 comments:

  1. Fay says...

    CONGRATULATIONS on a new ONEderful you!!!!

    Yes, Flatouts are amazing. I can buy them in the grocery store here and they are SO yummy and filling. It's nice to be able to eat something you know is good for you and tastes good too.

    Don't get too upset with the small losses because, after all, they are losses. Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can send you some flat outs! <3 Rebecca

    ReplyDelete