This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Monday, September 27, 2010

A New Look at Shish Kebabs

I love shish kebabs. It's a great way to combine multiple flavours while still keeping each piece's unique taste. And they usually look pretty good to boot! Not to mention being one of the healthiest choices you can make at a BBQ, for example.

I got the idea to make these delicious dessert shish kebabs from Life Made Delicious.

Fudge Brownie (Dessert):



Brownie & Fruit Kebabs:

1 pkg Nutrisystem Fudge Brownie, cut into sixths
1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
4 strawberries, cut in half

This is so easy- just slide everything on skewers and enjoy! If desired, drizzle with Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup or dip in Cool Whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment