This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Variety

You know what else I love about Nutrisystem? It's been nearly 8 months on program and I still haven't even come close to trying all the recipes I want to share here. In fact, there are many entrees that I still haven't even tried! I am going to make a point of it to go through my inventory and eat those meals. Who knows- my new favourite entree might be in there!

I feel kind of sorry for the people who quit Nutrisystem because they get bored of the food. Well, if you just heat and eat right out of the package, I guess you might feel a little constricted in your choices after a while. When you start making the program work for YOU though, you can have almost anything you want. Not to mention that we have to be able to make our own food someday so learning to cook within the parameters of Nutrisystem sets a great foundation for maintaining your weight loss when you get to that point.

I have so many more fruit recipes to share that Fruit Week is being extended a few more days, until I run out of ideas :) I don't think I'll be eating plain fruit for quite some time again- I'm really enjoying this theme!

3 comments:

  1. You are so right! I am super glad I didn't listen to my sister when she said it's boring and bland. I dont even consider this a diet. ure we are limited to the many choices for the main part of the meal but like you have shown us we can make it even more exciting if we put some creativeness into it. I went on Nutrisystems facebook page to check things out before I decided to order. I really wouldn't have ordered if I hadn't of found your site and studied it! Thank you so much! Heck I just came here now to see what I should make for dinner tonight...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a burger and butternut squash fries, if that helps! :)

    I'm really glad that my blog is helping you keep it fresh! I love hearing comments like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ended up having the tomato basil ravioli, baked butternut squash, green beans, a slice of wheat bread and honey dew. I still can't believe how much they want you to eat! Hmmm I am going to have to try out making butternut squash fries when I finally have my burger!

    ReplyDelete